If you are a patient currently prescribe a controlled substance in our Specialty Clinic please be aware of the following policies:
- Initial Consultation will be required to determine Dr. Baez’s ability to treat your condition.
- Records will be requested with your prior authorization.
- There are no early refills for loss or stolen controlled substances including stimulants, sedatives, or benzodiazepines.
- If you are due to be seen no refills will be given until your next appointment.
- You are not permitted to fill the same medication from any other physician or any other controlled substances from other physicians without full disclosure to your physician. Failure to follow this policy will imply immediate termination from our practice.
- You will be subject to random urine drug screen as clinically indicated, refusal will imply immediate termination from our practice
- No controlled substances are prescribed via telemedicine services unless we are able to meet specific state regulations.