Please print the following form(s) based on the instructions received, complete and fax to 888-425-5869:
- Patient Insurance Benefits Form
- Disclosure Statement
- Telemedicine Consent
- Notice of Privacy Act
- No show or late cancelation policy
- Request and/or Release of Information Consent
- Authorization for email correspondence
- Medication Record
- The Mood Disorder Questionnaire
- Symptom Checklist
- Attention Deficit Disorder ARS
- Mini Mental Status Exam
PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR SESSION
We understand that there was a path to follow before making the decision to seek mental health treatment, you are already here. We take seriously your trust in us in your mental health needs.
You can request your initial session with Dr. Baez in one of the following ways:
If you do not schedule your session now and instead complete the Appointment Request Form or call our office the staff will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us in twenty-four working hours please call us at 954-873-9788 or send us an email at email@example.com.
The patient portal is a HIPPA compliant medical platform where you can communicate safely with Dr. Baez and the practice staff.
The Patient portal enables the patient to log in online and fill out all required forms: consent for treatment, disclosure of information, HIPAA privacy notices, demographic information forms, clinical questionnaires, etc.
Once you are scheduled for your initial visit with Dr. Baez you will receive an email from the staff during working hours or during the weekend if your appointment is scheduled for a Monday with sign-in and document completion instructions.
THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION
Once you are scheduled for your session please make sure to follow these guidelines to get the most benefit of your session:
- Test your electronic equipment a day prior to your session and the day of your session use the same tested equipment.
- Log in to the waiting room ten minutes prior to your session as Dr. Baez will only be able to see for the time allocated for your session as there will be other patients in the waiting room.
- Ideally, a desktop or laptop will be the best device for your televideo session in case Dr. Baez needs to call via telephone.
- You are required to be in a quiet not moving environment for your session to take place effectively. Dr. Baez will not be able to see you in moving automobiles for safety reasons.
Thank you for trusting us with your mental health care needs!
Psychiatric Consultants, Inc. Staff