BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SESSION
We understand that there was a path to follow before seeking mental health treatment; you are already here. We take your trust seriously in us for your mental health needs.
Please be aware that this appointment will be for Dr. Baez’s Virtual Private Clinic. If you are a patient of her or desire to use your medical insurance, please seek care on another platform such as MDLIVE, Teladoc, or Amwell, or based on your insurance company’s contractual agreements.
You can start the process of scheduling your Initial Visit with Dr. Baez by completing a Clinical Screening
at the following link:
You will receive a response after Dr. Baez reviews your clinical information regarding her abilities to provide care for you.
The patient portal is a HIPPA-compliant medical platform where you can communicate safely with Dr. Baez and the practice staff.
The Patient Portal enables the patient to log in online and fill out all required forms: consent for treatment, disclosure of information, HIPAA privacy notices, demographic information forms, clinical questionnaires, etc.
Once you have completed the screening document and Dr. Baez has determined that she can treat you for your needs, you will receive an invitation via email to schedule your session.
If you do not have internet access or are unable to complete the requested forms online, then please print and complete these form(s) based only on the instructions received via email and fax them to 888-425-5869:
- Patient Insurance Benefits Form
- Disclosure Statement
- Telemedicine Consent
- Notice of Privacy Act
- No show or late cancelation policy
- Request and/or Release of Information Consent
- Authorization for email correspondence
- Medication Record
- The Mood Disorder Questionnaire
- Symptom Checklist
- Attention Deficit Disorder ARS
- Mini-Mental Status Exam
THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION
Once you are scheduled for your session, please make sure to follow these guidelines to get the most benefit of your session:
- Test your electronic equipment a day before your session and on the day of your session using the same tested equipment.
- Log in to the waiting room ten minutes before your session as Dr. Baez will only be able to see for the time allocated for your session as there will be other patients in the waiting room.
- Ideally, a desktop or laptop will be the best device for your telepsychiatric session with Dr. Baez.
- You must be in a quiet, not moving environment for your session to take place effectively. Dr. Baez will not be able to see you in moving automobiles or in the presence of others for safety reasons.
Thank you for trusting us with your mental health care needs!
Psychiatric Consultants, Inc. Staff